Home Renovation Project Manager
Pioneer Craftsmen is a leading home renovation business serving Waterloo Region. We offer a challenging and rewarding opportunity as Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager.
If you are organized, possess good communication skills, have a working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and CAD - we are looking for you!
You will have the opportunity to estimate, coordinate and manage unique custom-designed home renovations for our clients.
- Prepare competitive estimates and coordinate with our trade partners
- Develop working drawings and obtain building permits
- Create production packages for our Lead Carpenters
- Create and maintain construction schedules
- Liaise with clients to ensure project success and client satisfaction
Pioneer Craftsmen offers a team oriented environment, competitive compensation, Health Spending Account, and profit sharing opportunities. We are looking for a new team partner who wants to learn, grow and achieve long term stable employment.
This is a full-time permanent position with a starting salary to be determined based upon experience.
Apply with resume and references to: https://apply.clearfit.com/j/oGjddnjQHlXz/l/3M6z5ox4rtgE