The Dream Builder Plus Program:
For More Complex Designs & Product Selections
Our proven Dream Builder Plus Program goes beyond simply preparing an estimate. It is designed for clients who need assistance with design, budget determination and selections. While taking care of the details, we keep things simple, clear and thorough.
Our commitment to you is to provide creativity, ingenuity and guidance as we explore design options within your investment range, until we capture the details that will create the dream you have imagined at the price you can afford. All of this is done before you commit to a Construction Contract.
1) Initial Consultation
We meet to get a complete understanding of your project, lifestyle, vision and goals.
- Scope of work is discussed
- Investment range is determined
- Style, materials and options are discussed
- The Design Agreement is explained so you know exactly what to expect
- If you decide to proceed with the Design Agreement, the nominal fee ranges from $250 to $5,000 depending on the complexity of your Project
2) Inspired Design & Budget Development
We further define your project until you are completely satisfied
- Comprehensive site investigation and measurement
- Zoning and other requirements are addressed
- Conceptual, easy to visualize, 3D drawings are developed with associated costs
3) Finalizing the Details
We finalize the details and costs
- You are presented with:
- a design that works for your unique family and lifestyle
- a firm, fixed price for your contract and detailed scope of work
- a clear understanding of the process and time-line
- The Construction Contract is prepared and signed
4) Pre Construction Preparation
Behind the scenes preparation gets underway
- We guide you through the product selections and allowances for flooring, cabinetry, etc.
- Your Project Binder is prepared ensuring clear communication of your details
- Locates and Building Permits are obtained
- Final product selections are made if necessary
- Materials are ordered
- We choose the team to complete your project
This is the most exciting stage for some of our clients
- Meet the key people in charge of your Project
- We review what you can expect as construction begins and address any concerns you may have
- Regular communication with your Lead Carpenter and Project Manager ensuring your questions are answered and the work is on schedule
- The work areas are kept clean and safe and your home is secure during the progress of your work
- If changes are made, you will receive written Change Orders, keeping you informed of any additional costs or credits along the way.
6) Completion and Living Your Dream
Your Project is completed on time and on budget
- Final walk through with your Project Manager to address any questions or concerns you have and ensure your complete satisfaction
- You receive your Warranty, one of the best in the Industry
- Relax and enjoy your beautifully renovated living space
Quality workmanship and complete customer satisfaction is
our commitment to you!